Why not become a member? Members can enjoy:
- the company of friendly, like-minded people, working towards a common cause
- regular meetings with specialist guest speakers on a broad range of horticultural topics. Financial members receive a discounted ticket price
- our Papyrus newsletter
- contributing to the Gardens by taking part in working bees and plant labelling activities
- participating in a variety of hands-on workshops
- joining the Plant Propagation Group
- researching the Garden’s history and helping with the cultural collection
- undertaking ‘Friendly Guide’ training and assisting with tours of the Burnley Gardens
- helping with special restoration projects in the Gardens, as part of their ongoing conservation and management
- picnics and other entertaining events in the Gardens
- tours of other significant gardens with FOBG members
To apply for membership, download and print the form on the link below, fill out the details, and mail it to the address shown. You may pay by cheque, money order, or direct debit (EFT). Details are shown on the Application form.
Send your application, with your money order or cheque if applicable, to:
Friends of Burnley Gardens Inc.
500 Yarra Boulevard