The FOBG is a welcoming group of friends and neighbours of the Burnley Gardens, including former and present students and staff of the Burnley Campus, who love gardens and gardening. We are dedicated to supporting the historic Burnley Gardens, and we have a lot of fun in doing so!
Special interest this week:
- May’s monthly FOBG meeting, which should be fascinating. Landscape architect Tim Hart will talk about the new Lemur enclosure at the zoo. Click on the link to download the flyer for more information. May_Tim Hart
- the Gardens are open to the public, to explore, enjoy and relax in.
- you can book a tour of the Gardens for your group, escorted by our knowledgeable Friendly Guides
- you can help our hard-working Committee by paying for any special events or outings in advance. Visit Payments for details.
- you can hire the Gardens as a stunning setting for your wedding or special gathering.
- OUR REGULAR WORKING BEES on the 4th Monday of each month, starting at 9.30 am. Please phone Andrew to confirm you are coming (contact details below).
Andrew Smith is the manager of the Gardens, and our University liaison contact. Phone Andrew on 03 9035 6861 or 0417 322 657 for general
enquiries and bookings, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking is available on the Yarra Boulevard for Burnley Campus events, or on Campus if you have a Disabled Parking Permit.
Banner photos: left Sue Murphy, centre and right Burnley Plant Guide Background: Rhus succedanea from the Burnley Plant Guide Website created and maintained by the Friends of Burnley Gardens Contact email@example.com Last updated 14.04.2014